Department of Environment $60,000 jobs in Western Australia
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service.
- Then you want to work at MRL.
$30 - $40 an hour
- Your role will be to liaise with key internal stakeholders and develop key messages and communicate them through digital and traditional platforms throughout…
- An opportunity exists in our Piping and Mechanical department for qualified Marine Fitters to join the team on a 6 month maximum term contract at our…
- This is an opportunity to settle in to one site with a friendly work crew in a safety conscious work environment.
- What do I need to qualify?
- Benefits:Permanent opportunityFIFO 2:1 from PerthCompetitive rateSecure work environment.
- 2:1 FIFO or DIDO Roster.
- Completing pre blast and post blast checks;
- Located at our Naval Base Office and reporting directly to the Head of In Service Support, this position will provide you the opportunity to further develop…
$40 - $45 an hour
- Monthly department safety charts development, including TRIFR, LTIFR graphs etc.
- The small office environment has a positive culture built on a foundation of…
- We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
- Cost reporting and analysis via SAP.
- Installs, tests and maintains digital workspaces according to standard operating environment (SOE) adhering to quality management procedures.
- We take pride in our prisoner rehabilitation programs, safety record, service delivery to our customers and our pro-social learning environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.