Department of Planning, Industry & Environment jobs
Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Group
$66,753 - $76,762 a year
- Have a positive and lasting impact on the environment.
- Opportunities for you to have a positive and lasting impact on the environment.
- What you will be doing:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders, this role will amplify marketing campaigns to…
- Understanding of the issues and priorities to maintain and operate a 24x7, safety first, technology service environment.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Confident and effective customer networking skills in the hospital environment.
- Actively support GP Representatives by preparing and planning for GP educations…
$30 an hour
- Understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Experience in dealing with government and regulatory agencies and industry groups.
- In the Business and Government department, we’ve integrated technological services that help organisations and government departments adapt in an increasingly…
- With its affordable property prices, reliable and stable workforce, excellent infrastructure and clean, healthy and safe environment, the city has a growing…
Eastbourne Primary School
- Victorian government schools are child safe environments.
- SC5 Demonstrated behaviours and attitudes consistent with Department values.
- Supports the Demand Generation & Database Management Lead with planning, including strategic planning, team budget management, working with the various areas of…
- Project planning, budget and financial control.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar project management role preferably in the construction and/or property…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.