Department of Planning, Industry & Environment jobs
You refined by:
Site Manager (undo)
- Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide feedback and information to all relevant departments.
- As Site Manager, you will work closely with the Project Manager and have full responsibility for…
- Demonstrated experience within a commercial environment, managing projects at a site level.
- As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our…
- We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
- Together we do things better.
- Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing…
$180,000 a year
- A professional approach to building and managing relationships onsite is essential as our client prides themselves on repeat business with clients throughout…
The Green Recruitment Company
- Knowledge of industry standards, HSE, environmental/safety, and NER regulations.
- Supervise site-based activities and lead on-site contractors for a productive,…
- Work alongside leading industry professionals.
- Work well in a team environment.
- LCWater is a leading Engineering company specialising in water & sewerage…
- Great team culture and environment.
- Mavid Construction is a successful Award winning Residential Construction Company and an industry leader in its field.
Purple Patch Consulting
$170,000 a year
- 7+ year's experience in the building industry.
- Supportive Team Culture - Feel supported in your role by our approachable management team and fantastic working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.