You refined by:
Department of Planning, Industry & Environment $110,000 jobs
- Departmentally comprising Environmental Sustainability, Strategic Land-Use Planning, Urban Design, Economic Development and Municipal Laws this leadership role…
- Ownership of Adaptive Insights planning systems, maintenance and development including evolution from a planning tool to an integrative store planning &…
$210,000 a year
- The success of our Company is based on providing a Safe environment for our employees and consistently delivering quality services to our clients in the Mining…
$118,880 a year
- Providing transport planning advice to support land use planning policy and structure planning for growth areas and strategic planning projects throughout the…
- As leaders in our industry, how we innovate and create positive change is critical for delivering value for our customers and shareholders.
- Project planning, management and delivery.
- Develop and continually improve department processes and procedures.
- People management and leadership skills.
- You are part of the high-paced, international work environment of Vestas – the global leader in wind energy.
- We commit to create and sustain an environment that…
- You will actively utilise your thorough understanding of Victorian Planning Provisions continuously monitoring, interpreting and advising on industry trends,…
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Planning and implementing training strategies.
- Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale…
- Utilising our up to date market intelligence, brand name and global reputation, this is a career-defining opportunity to build your industry profile by leading…
Be the first to see new Department of Planning, Industry & Environment $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.