Department of State Development jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$62,184 - $67,329 a year
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 3.
- Support the training and development to new Court Clerks and assist in other areas of the court as…
- DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION.
- LEADERSHIP OF DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION.
- Leading the development of curriculum in a major learning area and…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Proactively engaging in professional development and clinical education from external and internal sources.
- Key Internal and External Relationships Key Internal…
$63,468 - $86,857 a year
- Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award.
- Royal Hobart Hospital Department of Critical Care Medicine (DCCM).
- Sunday 6 October, 2019 11:55 PM AEST.
- Use state of the art test equipment to test Agilent products that are under development.
- The hands-on role will be in the quality department and focus on…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$120,692 a year
- Full time, ongoing opportunity within Victorian State Government organisation.
- Experience providing strategic leadership and management of research, collection…
$83,651 - $87,792 a year
- Department of Premier and Cabinet.
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 5.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with state agencies, local government,…
$55,367 - $59,696 a year
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 2.
- Assist with the implementation, development and enhancement of Division initiatives.
$90,807 - $103,045 a year
- Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award.
- 516304 Development Analyst Band 6 (July 2019) HAHSA.pdf.
- Housing, Disability & Community Services.
$69,646 - $80,305 a year
- Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4.
- Monday 30 September, 2019 11:55 PM AEST.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.