Design Industry jobs
You refined by:
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Administrative and events support to the.
- Executive Director, Industry Engagement in.
- The Office of Industry Engagement within the.
- Global in intent and reach.
- Service Stream are a national service provider to the telecommunications and utilities industries.
- We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of…
- Mirvac Design is a team of talented creative professionals who are experts in architecture, urban design, interior design and graphics.
- We have 45 years of experience within the property industry and an unmatched reputation for delivering superior products and services across our business.
$50 - $65 an hour
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign).
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your exposure to electrical design within the mining and minerals processing industries.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills.
- Experience within the IT industry and marketing qualifications viewed favourably.
- They want people to fly.
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- The project requires a Project Manager to oversee all administrative/management aspects of the project and coordinate research partnerships and industry…
- Working knowledge of the creative process regarding photography, video and design.
- A passion for the fashion industry and a demonstrated understanding of youth…
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- Partnering with health agencies and industry to deliver patient-centred care.
- Working within a human centred design framework, the Human Factors Specialist will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.