Design Industry jobs
You refined by:
Electrical Engineer (undo)
- Experience of working in heavy industry, manufacturing or ideally a refinery environment.
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and…
- Degree or Diploma qualified with solid electrical and automation experience ideally within the FMCG industry.
- Manages the factory electrical infrastructure from…
- + Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation.
- + Coordinating with other design disciplines in team environments.
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Specialising in a broad scope of construction industry services across the projects life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience with detailed designs and concepts and…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Strong electrical engineering design input on projects.
- Ambitious with an appetite for growing your industry knowledge and furthering your career.
- Experience with VHDL design and verification preferred.
- Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and…
- LV power distribution design experience including protection design and commissioning.
- Previous MCC design, installation and commissioning experience, ideally…
- Broad exposure across technical designs and proposals.
- Undertaking Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls design tasks from concept through to commissioning;
- Actively participate in design reviews and technical workshops to champion achievement of configuration management baselines.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- Ability to effectively communicate with project management, design teams and clients.
- Conformance to all regulations, standards, codes and guidelines and best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.