Design Industry jobs
- The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services…
- Know the industry (wellness, fitness and Technogym products) to create a thoughtful layout for the end-user experience.
- Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design.
- Industry Type / Functional Area : IT Software/Web & Graphic design.
- Desired Candidate Profile : Should have experience Logo, website Design, Ui Design, Graphic…
$69,937 - $85,089 a year
- DoT is actively working with the traffic management industry and is currently seeking an experienced traffic management expert to influence significant positive…
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be involved in hardware and firmware design of new products in various industries.
- You will bring to the table:
- You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
- Key skills required for the job are:
- The Data Team design and deliver end-to-end data driven digital solutions to enable Sportsbet to obtain a competitive advantage.
- At Sportsbet we love different.
$50 - $65 an hour
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign).
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Administrative and events support to the.
- Executive Director, Industry Engagement in.
- The Office of Industry Engagement within the.
- Global in intent and reach.
Robert Bird Group
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Opportunity to work on a range of landmark building projects across various industry sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.