Design Managers jobs
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Review and provide input into the content and design of training packages.
- Provide formal training, coaching & mentoring of trainee & inexperienced project…
- Developing school leaders, case managers and teachers to use cycles of inquiry to identify the student's needs and then manipulate curriculum, pedagogy and…
- Leadership ability in the design and implementation of a specified, pragmatic and enabling Safety Management System including procedures, tools and guidance…
- Providing input and direction in the development of the procurement strategy, design, negotiation, administration and post construction evaluation of projects…
- You will be asked by the recruiting manager to supply this evidence if you are the preferred candidate for the role.
- Identify options and provide design and mitigation solutions to internal and external customers to meet project objectives with value for money outcomes.
- Contribute to the design of field programs and the collection and curation of field data for the development of remote sensing and spatial modelling approaches.
- Support other Regional Research Agronomists to implement research activities across southern Queensland, and support technical staff develop their research…
- Plan, develop, review and implement the interaction flow through multiple contact channels, including developing and updating complex routing strategies; IVR…
- Promoting continuous improvement, leading assessment, design, testing and release of enhancements across the Service Centre's IT Service Management (ITSM) tools…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.