Design Managers jobs
You refined by:
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objective.
- On a daily basis you will:
- Manage and assist in checking design submissions and their impacts on property boundaries, land interests and the acquisition program.
- The role designs, implements and evaluates innovative solutions that meet continuous improvement targets and informs planning.
- Identify any design or site issues that may result in time delays and assist in finding solutions.
- Randstad have partnered with a successful civil engineering…
- You will design and implement controls to ensure risks are mitigated effectively and support the uplift of the risk management practices.
- Creation of detailed implementable designs.
- Creation of high-level solution design.
- Participate in peer review and Architectural Review Group (ARG) sessions to…
- Ability to work towards design specifications to apply hardware and operating system configurations.
- Due to expansion, our client an industry leader in the FMCG…
- A proven track record in leading an L&D function and specialist expertise in the design and delivery of capability and organisational development strategies.
- Substation design department and other internal SA Power Networks Customers – Maintain effective communication.
- Currently SA Drivers License – class car.
- Pavement design and design analysis experience.
- Slope stability design and risk assessment.
- Support asset whole of life objectives by providing expertise and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.