Design Managers jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Monitoring quality control of design and printed materials;
- Sound knowledge of print production processes and graphic design principles;
- A thorough knowledge of and passion for literature, the visual and performing arts, and architecture and design.
- What We Are Looking For.
- From graphic design, to UI/UX, and even physical print design, you should be able to assess the needs of the companies and create beautiful and impactful…
- The ability to artwork design requests.
- Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, you’ll provide in-house design support for the Creative Services Team and…
- 3 to 5 years experience within signalling design/multidisciplinary projects with an underpinning knowledge of signalling design and interlocking principles,…
- Be a skilled and experienced people manager.
- Do you want to help design and implement learning initiatives for some of Australia’s largest and most trusted…
- The Visual Merchandising Assistant will work alongside the VM Manager to enhance the customer shopping experience and promote our brand through creating…
- Extensive experience operating at a senior level within design.
- Responsible for leading the design team in research, design, product development and ranging of…
- Located in our Melbourne office, this role will see you reporting to the Regional IT Manager.
- You will be one that supports an effective IT Function, with great…
- Design, drive and facilitate creative/ideation workshops with senior stakeholders leveraging design thinking methodologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.