Design Managers jobs
- Supporting the Product Management function in the design of our products and apply the learnings first-hand in our projects to help minimise repeating…
- Deep understanding of contemporary product development practices including agile, design thinking / human centred design, customer and user experience practices…
- As a Product Manager in Prospa you will work very closely with the business units (sales, marketing, customer service, risk, finance, compliance) and user…
- An obsession for delivering delightful user experiences, and working directly with design and engineering to craft them.
- Hipages. Change the way you tradie!
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
$800 - $870 a day
- Strategic experience or capability in adding to the direction of product design.
- The Product manager is required by our client to join internal Product Team.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- They have an exceptional design and engineering team, providing their customers with incredible customer and user experiences.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- 5+ years of product design experience.
- We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about education and providing aha moments to children around…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Utilising a blend of design thinking, lean, agile product management and more classic methodologies, you will identify opportunities to further develop products…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- 5+ years in a product manager role.
- What makes a good product manager?
- Product managers are the CEO of the product they manage.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.