Design Managers $121,200 jobs
- This is not the usual capital works program or regional manager role.
- The infrastructure investment program spans across design, construction, maintenance,…
- This assessment includes design development, procurement and price escalation.
- Ensures Sydney Water delivers cost effective outcomes that our customers value.
- Demonstrated experience of commercial management in design & construction, and/or maintenance delivery within the infrastructure/utilities sectors.
- As a Learning Manager you will design and manage the execution and delivery of Sydney Water’s BxP learning program to achieve program and organisational…
- Including policy design & development, systems & tools to manage processes, reporting and audits.
- The Commercial Controller provides technical Controllership…
- This entails engaging in the development of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) as part of project planning, plus supporting the project managers by…
- Strong experience in the design of steel, timber and concrete bridges as well as the design of drainage and earthworks.
- Responsibilities of the role include:
- To be successful in this Engineering Advisor role have experience in the design of Retail and Commercial Fuel Outlets and the ability to influence engineers,…
- You will be an experienced project manager with an understanding of all phases of a development project from planning, through to design and delivery and can…
$700 - $724 a day
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution designs, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.