Development Communications Officer jobs in Melbourne VIC
City of Stonnington
$96,541 - $107,226 a year
- For further information on how to apply contact the Council’s Recruitment Officer on Ph:
- As an employee, you’ll be offered regular learning and development…
- As the Reportable Incident Officer, you will work closely with the Assistant Director and as part of a small state-based team, you will undertake the following:
- Billing Officer – Icon Cancer Centre Richmond/East Melbourne VIC.
- Supportive and flexible team player with exceptional communication and customer service skills…
- Contribute to the development of the organisation's communication, media and marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maximise revenue through new product development.
- Effective written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent keyboard and communication skills.
- You will need to be flexible and well organised with excellent communication skills with the ability to work within…
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders.
- Effective communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Reporting to the Company Secretary, the Company Secretariat Officer is responsible for providing…
$87,673 - $96,537 a year
- PD -Executive Officer and Assistant.pdf.
- The Executive Officer and Assistant is responsible for providing positive and proactive administrative support,…
- Providing administrative support as required to our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- A degree qualification in Business, Management, Event Management, PR,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.