Development Communications Officer jobs
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Development and implementation of a well-crafted, multi-faceted communications and education programs.
- 12 Month Non-Ongoing, possibility of extension.
- This position is available to ACT Government officers and employees only.
- The team also provides policy advice across government and where appropriate supports…
$79,253 - $83,888 a year
- Demonstrated ability to provide relevant information for the development of departmental policies and procedures.
- Annual Salary: $79,253 - $83,888.
Australian Department of Infrastructure and Region...
$81,015 - $90,804 a year
- Support regional development, local communities and cities.
- The Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development is responsible for the…
- Creating and disseminating project communications.
- The importance that we place on each and every employee shows in the working environment we offer: We value…
$64,509 - $67,676 a year
- Requires a high level of communication skills and knowledge and a broad understanding of the client group they are working with.
- Closing Date: 17 December 2019.
First People Recruitment Solutions
$180,000 - $190,000 a year
- Strong communication skills, including in a cross-cultural setting.
- It will use grant funding combined with loans to support the development of high priority…
$92,103 - $101,862 a year
- Participate in clinical supervision, continuing professional development and personal performance review process.
- Classification: Health Professional Level 3.
$106,795 - $111,190 a year
- Evidence of commitment to personal professional development.
- Evidence of, and commitment to, the development and participation in clinical and/or educational…
$92,103 - $97,049 a year
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability and experience in the supervision of Occupational Therapists, Allied Health Assistants…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.