Development Communications Officer jobs
- An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle is required as well as the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective…
$70,216 - $94,528 a year
- Benefit from ongoing learning and development.
- We are seeking case managers who are able to work alongside families and key stakeholders, develop and maintain…
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- It is anticipated that such a role would assist with policy development, service development and implementation enabling smooth navigation between complex…
- Develop Solution Architect Team goals and assist with training and development plans.
- Your career will demonstrate that you consistently produce excellent…
- This position is available to ACT Government officers and employees only.
- The team also provides policy advice across government and where appropriate supports…
- Randstad is working closely with a large Federal Government Department to recruit for several ongoing permanent vacancies within a growing branch.
$64,509 - $67,676 a year
- Requires a high level of communication skills and knowledge and a broad understanding of the client group they are working with.
- Closing Date: 17 December 2019.
- Strategic thinkers with exceptional interpersonal, liaison and communication skills.
- In this role you will required to provide advice on the security standards…
$70,359 - $76,184 a year
- Sound oral and written communication skills including the ability to deal with and provide information to a diverse range of customers.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and externally with a range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.