Development Communications Officer jobs
You refined by:
Uniting Church Queensland
- And verbal communications with a commitment to high quality outcomes.
- Respond promptly to transactions queries using both verbal and written communication.
- Proven previous Security Officer or Customer Service experience is essential;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Fantastic time management, exceptional communication and organisational expertise.
- IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Demonstrated Delphi Development (Pascal / or Fee Pascal development ) skills is desirable.
- Demonstrated Data-interchange development (XML / Soap / JSON )…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Coordinating PMO activities including coordination of project specific tools and assisting with development…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Coaching, leading and developing the Training administration officers team in fulfilling their roles.
- Participating in the development and delivery operator…
- Strong time management, written & verbal communication skills are a must.
- Your contribution to the preparation of written and graphic communications material as…
First Grade Group
- First Grade partners with business and industry to deliver game-changing recruitment and workforce development solutions.
- Proven business development skills and knowledge.
- Community development and active community involvement.
- Be the key representative and public face of GILG.
$1,000 - $1,300 a day
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and experience in developing quality project management documentation and executive reports.
Be the first to see new Development Communications Officer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.