Development Team Lead jobs in Perth WA
$80 an hour
- Support the National team to maintain service delivery standards.
- Coordinate and represent the organisation at events and community development activities.
- Assessing environmental impacts of major developments;
- We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study…
$100,000 - $108,000 a year
- Manage a team of 5 staff (locally and remotely).
- Use the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Proactively identify and clear organisational roadblocks and external interferences that may distract with the development and/or cross functional scrum team…
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support.
- Reporting to Lead Draftsperson based in Perth CBD, you will also;
- Leading the training team in development of training material, training curriculum and training schedule to help roll out to the wider recruitment team.
$45 - $60 an hour
- Work Closely with the development team around upcoming community projects and developments.
- Play a lead role in the ongoing development of a community…
- With experience in conducting inspections and knowledge of verge development.
- Assisting in inspections and investigations into suspected breaches of the law…
Perth Central Business District WA
- Contract positions working within small to mid range integrators you will take a lead role in the design and development of engineering solutions - current…
$60 - $75 an hour
- Fosters positive team values and a cooperative team spirit.
- The role also leads project teams of in-house and private sector professionals to plan and deliver…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.