Development Team Lead jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$100,000 - $108,000 a year
- Manage a team of 5 staff (locally and remotely).
- Use the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
$45 - $60 an hour
- Work Closely with the development team around upcoming community projects and developments.
- Play a lead role in the ongoing development of a community…
- Experience leading a team, and managing resources in a software environment including understanding of Agile development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills with the ability to lead, influence and motivate teams of professionals to achieve operational and business…
- Your role as team lead will be to provide guidance and mentorship to the team whilst continuing to expand and optimise the current product suite, leveraging the…
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Utilise Business Development skills to lead from the front.
- Experience managing and leading a small team (2-5 members).
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle.
- A strong, supportive HR Team Lead.
- Learning and development opportunities to suit your own professional development plan;
- Support and advise on case management.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Negotiate delivery and lead times.
- General administration related to Supply team.
- Update master data for pricing, lead times etc.
- Lead and coordinate the recruitment services including strategy development.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team with long term prospects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.