Development Team Lead $84,800 jobs in Perth WA
- Represent URF team in relation to technical issues surrounding onshore double jointing, linepipe transport & installation of subsea rigid flowlines.
$50 an hour
- Ability to provide vision, direction and support for subordinates, colleagues or other team members in such a way that leads them to superior performance.
Copy Corp Global
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Develop customer leads and maintain a high level of lead conversion.
- Actively generate, develop and follow up all COPY CORP GLOBAL leads.
- This position leads the contract administration process for the allocated packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Plan and lead negotiations to establish and review supply arrangements that will deliver value for money…
- High level design and development of systems, processes, and cost estimates.
- Reporting to the Program Manager, you will join a solid technical team supporting…
- Why should you join the Monadelphous Engineering team?
- Lead the procurement and work pack development for the project.
- What we are looking for:
- If you want to join the Calibre team APPLY NOW.
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support.
- We are currently seeking a passionate and active Lead Engineer Civil to join our Perth (WA) team to lead and deliver track and civil projects within the heavy…
- Previous experience in acting as a technical lead on projects.
- Assistance in the development and management of the Systems Completion Commissioning activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.