Diesel Fitter jobs
- Wilmar Sugar Australia is the nation's leading sugar and renewable energy company.
- We are Australia's largest raw sugar manufacturer and exporter.
- We are investing in our team to take your skills and career to places you never thought possible.
- This is an exciting time for BHP, are you ready to make your…
- Medium Sized Civil and Mining Contractor.
- 7/7 DIDO role | Camp and Meals.
- Workshop and Field Service – Multiple Sites.
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience.
- 2/2 DIDO Roster – North QLD Location.
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided.
- Stellar is partnered with an innovative and specialist maintenance provider who is…
- 7/7 Roster or 5/2 Roster.
- Our client is a mining services company that provides logistics, materials handling, specialist underground equipment and consulting…
- Workshop and Field roles available?
- WorkPac are currently seeking skilled and experienced Workshop Mine Site Diesel Fitters for an open cut coal mine in the…
NW Mining & Civil
$45 an hour
- NW Mining & Civil currently have a vacancy for an experienced diesel fitter with one of our Mt Isa based clients.
- Flexible roster, big hours available.
- Permanent Positions - South Walker Creek.
- 7/7 Roster - Buses from Mackay.
- Salary Sacrificed Flights + 6 weeks Annual Leave.
- CAT, Hitachi and/or Komatsu.
$35 an hour
- We are currently seeking Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters who have experience working with Buses (or Trucks).
- You must possess the following:
NW Mining & Civil
$50 an hour
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but applicants with a diesel fitting trade qualification and minimal mining experience may also be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.