Diesel Fitter jobs
You refined by:
Western Australia (undo)
- Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic;
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- We are currently seeking to permanently appoint qualified and experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to join our team based at the KCGM mine site.
- We are investing in our team to take your skills and career to places you never thought possible.
- This is an exciting time for BHP, are you ready to make your…
- We are looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics with strong Mining experience to work with one of our market leading clients.
- What’s in it for you?
- Recognised Diesel Fitter trade certificate.
- We have permanent roles available for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters (Mobile Plant Equipment).
- You will also be required to perform emergency repairs to locomotives, replace locomotive and diesel engine components includi.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
- Categories Mining Maintenance, Trade - Heavy Diesel Fitter.
- Cert III in Heavy Diesel Fitting or equivalent.
- Work with a team of the best.
$65 - $68 an hour
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Fitter Trade Certificate (Australian recognised).
- We are looking for experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics/Diesel Fitters.
- We are currently seeking applications from motivated Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters with Sandvik Underground Drill experience to join our maintenance department.
- Heavy Diesel Fitting trade qualification.
- Readi has exciting opportunities for Heavy Duty Fitters to work on various projects in Western Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.