Diesel Fitter jobs
- Let us help you achieve your career goals and dreams.
- All Trades Queensland is Australia’s largest commercial employer of apprentices and trainees.
- Orange based with regular support to our Cobar team.
- Attractive and favourable travel conditions.
- PJL Group are a Mechanical and Engineering business keeping…
- Haynes Group Labour Hire and Recruitment is part of a large family of companies and we pride ourselves on the fact that we can offer long term roles that can…
- Medium Sized Civil and Mining Contractor.
- 7/7 DIDO role | Camp and Meals.
- Workshop and Field Service – Multiple Sites.
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience.
$60 an hour
- At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
- We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
- Hours: 10- 12 hours per day.
- Our client is a large mining and contracting company in Mount Isa looking for a Diesel fitter to join their team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Permanent rooms Netflix, Foxtel provided.
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and…
- About the diesel fitter job role.
- Proven fitter experience in repairing earthmoving plant equipment.
- Our client is a well-known and highly respected civil and…
Mitch's Mechanical service and repair pty ltd
- Mitch's Mechanical requires a Heavy earthmoving fitter / Truck Mechanic to be based in Emerald QLD, working in field and in the workshop.
- Due to current and upcoming heavy industry projects within the Gladstone and Central Queensland Region, Tagline is currently seeking Diesel Fitters to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.