Diesel Fitter Trade jobs
You refined by:
Heavy Diesel Fitter (undo)
- Trade Certified as HD Mobile plant fitter or similar.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an underground fitter.
- And we want you to help us discover more!
- We are currently seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter to carry out all aspects of plant mechanical maintenance at Gregory Mine Site.
- Relevant nationally recognised trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter with post-trade experience with heavy earthmoving equipment;
- In return you can expect:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Trade).
- Tecside Group is currently seeking Heavy Duty Fitters (HD Fitter ?
- Komatsu WA600, CAT 992K, 994K.
Perth Central Business District WA
- The UGL Rail Site at Bassendean has recently won some additional projects requiring recruitment of Heavy Diesel Fitters to join our team.
$60 an hour
- Heavy Diesel Fitter | Work for an international company | 2:1 Roster.
- Possess an Heavy Diesel/Duty trade qualification or equivalent.
- $60 per hour (Flat rate).
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Diesel Fitter Trade jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.