Diesel Mechanic jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under limited supervision.
- Can resolve common technical problems.
- We are seeking individuals that hold Heavy Vehicle Mechanic qualifications.
- Contribute to the service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best…
$40 - $42 an hour
- Must be a fully qualified diesel mechanic to Australian standard.
- My client is looking for a fully qualified diesel mechanic (Australian standard) and in return…
$40 - $42 an hour
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic & Plant mechanics.
- Trade qualifications as a motor mechanic.
- Eastern Suburbs - TEMP to PERM position.
- $40 p/h plus travel pay & penalties.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- My Client is a leading waste cleaning Management Company and they are seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic to work the afternoon shift based out in…
$38 - $45 an hour
- Due to recent growth they are looking to appoint a number of Heavy Diesel Technicians & Diesel Mechanics in their busy workshop.
- The ideal candidate will have:
$19 - $25 an hour
- Enrolled in TAFE and completed 1st year in either Heavy vehicle or Diesel mechanics;
- Our client is looking for mechanics in Leichhardt, Kingsgrove, Tempe,…
- About the diesel mechanic job role.
- Diesel Mechanic Skills and Experience Required.
- At least 5 years’ experience and Australian Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Plant…
$74,000 - $90,000 a year
- Qualified Diesel or Heavy vehicle mechanic (Cert III at TAFE).
- At present our client have a few opportunities available for fully qualified full time Diesel…
$30 - $40 an hour
- Qualified Mechanics needed in Western Sydney!
- Assist our mechanics inspect and repair tanker vessels.
- Our client is seeking a fully qualified mechanics in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.