Digital Media Training jobs in Victoria
- Delivering technical training, updates and briefings to other staff.
- You could be testing new technologies before their launch or ensuring the seamless live…
- Developing strategy and digital channel recommendations.
- Leading the digital thinking cross MediaCom client campaigns.
- 3 best things about the job:
$50,000 - $85,000 a year
- Work with the central digital team on paid and organic digital acquisition of students using SEO, Google Ads, and social media campaigns.
- Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations…
$53.77 an hour
- Source and create content for digital and social media channels.
- Sound understanding of internal and corporate communications as well as social and digital…
- Responsible for ensuring MBA’s, media plans, media confirmation and proformas are reconciled and match with 100% accuracy.
- In 3 months, you would have:
- Work with Digital Director to discuss training to determine training requirements for the team.
- Solid knowledge of media channels and tools.
- Manage digital media campaigns with a proactive, detailed, strategic and analytical approach.
- Create media plans based on clients' objectives.
- A genuine passion for digital media and audience lead marketing.
- Able to support development of digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Working with the Marketing Campaign team deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics that generate leads using digital, events, and social media.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.