Digital Strategy Manager jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Strong demonstrated experience in a strategy role.
- Strategic and insightful to drive unique comms strategies.
- What’s in it for you?
- 2 years experience working on a strategic digital transformation program.
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to…
- Contribute to the digital communications strategy to increase engagement with Peter Mac.
- A minimum of two years in a digital communications role, or in a…
- Experience in complex digital or technical change programs.
- Build and drive the change management strategy for the evolving products and technology uplift…
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience within a digital agency, publisher or client side.
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that you are using data,…
- Develop, implement and execute education strategies across the brand with a strong commercial focus to strategically target specific areas for education and…
- Category strategy and customer plans approved by Marketing Director.
- Develop a sound understanding of customer strategy within domestic and export markets.
- Join a progressive team to drive and lead strategy.
- The Strategic Communications team has accountability for supporting Parks Victoria with effective, efficient…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Plan and manager quality assurance on your projects.
- 2+ years of agency experience in digital production management.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.