Diploma Child Care jobs in St George NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services.
- We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child…
- 30% discount on Child Care fees at any G8 Centre.
- Hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- A current Working with Children’s Check (NSW).
- 30% discount on Child Care.
- Maintain effective communication with the parents of each child.
- Holding a Diploma in Children’s Services (or be studying towards).
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement.
- A Diploma in Children’s Services.
- Strong ethics and genuine approach towards child safety and…
Department of Education
- Diploma or in the process of attaining a diploma in a relevant discipline.
- We ensure young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the…
- A Diploma of Financial Counselling, or Diploma of Community Services (Financial Counselling), or working towards obtaining the Diploma;
- As a minimum you will need to have a Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate in a related discipline.
- Functional Unit:School of Nursing, Midwifery & Paramed …
- While experience in delivering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is.
- Support the School’s formal pastoral care based House system as a tutor or…
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs.
- A Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent.
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.