Diploma Child Care $50,000 jobs
You refined by:
$62,584 - $97,037 a year
- OR A diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- A regulated activity is a child related service or activity defined in the Registration to Work…
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or working towards;
- We are building futures for our children through our high quality education and care programs…
- Working towards or completed a Diploma of Education & Care (or equivalent).
- Dr Andrew Fuller (Australia’s leading child psychologist) to create Resilient…
Australian Child Care Career Options
$30 - $40 an hour
- Australian Child Care Career Options (ACCCO) is a well-established and highly regarded RTO, specialising in training and assessing tomorrow's early childhood…
$938 - $1,070 a week
- Diploma or Certificate III in Child Studies or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of child development.
- To provide high quality care and education to the children…
- Access to employee child care discounts.
- We provide a safe, stimulating environment for the nurture and education of children through child care and education…
$63,000 a year
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare!;
- Before School Care 6.30 - 8.30 am, Monday – Friday.
- WHAT TO EXPECT AS A COORDINATOR.
- G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing.
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood…
Canberra Girls' Grammar School
- As a Child Care Worker:
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent.
- Intellectual development of each child;
- As a provider of pastoral care:
$75,231 - $82,434 a year
- It is essential that you have a Diploma in Children’s Services or Early Childhood Teacher Degree and Child Protection Training approved and recognised by NSW…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.