Direct Skills jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- You wil have excellent time management and organisational skills and be experienced in juggling multiple events with the ability to prioritise completing tasks…
- People and Performance Management of subcontractors, suppliers and direct labour.
- Expressions of Interest - Supervisors (Benalla).
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Permanent Full-time, Specific task.
Brunswick Secondary College
- We will provide you with the real skills and experience needed to succeed when first starting your career.
- AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position…
- The organisation is also undergoing significant digital renewal exploring and drawing upon a range of digital tools to refresh donor direct experiences of the…
- Computer literacy skills e.g. strong skills in the use of MS Office Suite, email, calendar, and accurate and efficient keyboard / data entry skills.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills, including negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
- Strong MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint skills and attention to detail.
- With direct links to the Senior Executives, the team are able to influence and strengthen…
- Demonstrating effective senior management engagement skills especially in the iteration of the strategy as it evolves.
- The Opportunity to be a Changemaker….
- Experience in and current knowledge of the motor body repair industry including the relationship between the industry and Insurance sector Knowledge of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.