Direct Skills jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
Trident Computer Services
- Excellent English language skills, including written and oral skills.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with little direct supervision.
- You have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and are proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track…
- Outgoing, with great people skills.
- Experience in selling trade & industrial tools, machinery and or consumables direct to the industrial, construction and…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage this process the appointed individual should be comfortable with direct customer…
$130,000 a year
- Ideally you will have circa three or more years direct selling experience in the IT security industry.
- The role of Business Development Manager is on offer for…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Their model provides hotels an alternative option to drive more direct bookings and acquire greater guest…
Hoskins Real Estate
- Negotiation Skills and Customer Service.
- Prospecting through networking, database lead generation, cold calling & direct marketing.
- What's In It For You:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales.
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to…
- Strong presentation and communication skills to all levels of management & decision makers.
- AVANSER is an established company that provides call intelligence…
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sales background in dealing on a direct basis with major customers.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.