Direct Skills jobs in Victoria
$108,087 - $121,120 a year
- We support the enhancement of building on current skills and developing new ones.
- This allows easy access to training, seminars and conferences in the city,…
DPC Portfolio Agencies
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Office of the Governor is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities.
- Strong, demonstrated skills in writing, taking complex subject matter and effectively communicating the key ideas, themes to lay audiences in clear, concise and…
- SC3 Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills.
- SC1 Demonstrated experience and skills in coordinating a specific education support function.
- Direct applicants to apply only.
- 9 Months fixed term contract.
- Career and professional training and development opportunities.
- Manage the fixed asset register.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct and help people to navigate around the campus.
- MSS Security is Australia’s largest security company…
$66,072 - $71,395 a year
- No applications direct to the hiring manager will be considered.
- Part time position until October 2020 - 22.8 hours per week.
- Direct your enquiries to the contact person listed below.
- A professional attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong commitment to health and safety and a proven team player with excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Attend training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.