Director Investment Sales jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Strong sales closing skills and proven record for exceeding sales targets.
- Energetic self-starter inspired by a passion for sales who is able to quickly and…
- The successful candidate will be a sales oriented self-starter with a demonstrable knowledge of investment products and markets - particularly Fixed Income.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, particularly with sponsors, editorial, media sales and team members.
- Strong general knowledge and awareness of business…
- Maintain and promote the investment sales portal.
- Prepare and develop the appropriate sales tools and sales kits.
- Trust Accounting and sales deposits.
Surry Hills NSW
- The trading director is ultimately responsible for ensuring best possible ROI for their clients overall media investment as well as responsibility for the work…
- In this role you will work very closely with the investment management director.
- Sourcing and execution of acquisition/sales opportunities across Australia.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing…
- TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
- The team performs a key role in the pre and post-sale functions,…
- GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees.
- 3 best things about the job:
- It is a sales role that will require you to hit quarterly and annual sales targets but also deliver on ensuring your customers adopt the platform successfully…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.