Director Investment Sales $146,300 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives; manage and control sales pipelines, funnel and sales processes, sales reporting.
$190,000 - $200,000 a year
- Identify, develop and execute targeted sales campaigns.
- This key strategic hire in Sydney will operate in an overlay sales role, being responsible for…
- Liaise with the sales, commercial & marketing teams in the preparation of category reports, budgets and forecasts, ensuring they are compatible with sales plans…
- Able to deliver positive sales outcomes.
- Present confidently and knowledgably to investors about investment concepts and opportunities.
- Have a deep understanding of the relationship between interest cost, gross sales margins, business industry and the potential implications of this on a customer…
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team with skills in data analytics, marketing, sales, product management, and technology platforms to drive share and sales…
- Align with Vlocity sales executives to position the business value agenda at the heart of all key sales opportunities.
- MBA from well-regarded university.
$150,000 - $175,000 a year
- Their vision is to build a global customer journey and experience agency which helps marketers prove the value ROI of their marketing investments through the…
- Increasing sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation to win work across multiple channels.
- Lead the APJ field marketers to drive account-based marketing programs and collaborate with sales and customer success to execute ABM sales plays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.