Director of Communication jobs in Canberra ACT
You refined by:
- This position requires a well-rounded understanding of and experience in the tertiary education sector or other similarly complex environments, and excellent…
- The ANU Institute for Communication in Health Care (ICH) is an international, interdisciplinary organisation, established to promote health communication…
$80,756 - $92,957 a year
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- As part of the Education team within the Research School of Earth Sciences, the MeriSTEM…
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- One of Australia’s most high profile Federal Government Department’s is looking to engage MULTIPLE…
$50 - $68 an hour
- Communication – Extent to which the applicant demonstrates strong communication skills.
- The procurement Specialist will be a valued member of a procurement team…
$105,000 - $120,000 a year
- The role works at an Assistant Director level and so some staff management may be required.
- You will demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills, excellent…
First People Recruitment Solutions
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Work with the Assistant Director to develop and monitor budget and MYEFO packages, including the…
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Expertise in Performance testing tools and automated testing tools namely HP Load Runner, Win Runner, QTP…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Undertake other support or vetting functions as directed by reporting Director.
- Provide strategic policy advice to the Director and other senior leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.