Director of Communication jobs in Canberra ACT
$65 - $80 an hour
- Effective stakeholder communication / negotiation skills.
- EL1 Assistant Finance Director with TechOne experience, 6 month contract.
- Contact Mark on 6257 6344.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- In this role you will:
- Your superior communication and observation skills, along with your ability to keep calm and act quickly in an emergency situation will see you excel in this…
$75,770 a year
- Additionally, provides Communications and Information Support (CIS), to enable command and control for COMMBC to support the Maritime Border Command Mission.
- Contribution to Marketing and communications.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, high energy and drive.
- Contribution to Company strategy and plans.
- Ensuring professional communication throughout the Centre for any events, incidents and programing is critical to the role.
- Kickstart your career in Aquatics.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment with 87% of our directors…
- Use high-level written communication skills to translate data findings to an accessible format for a policy audience.
- 6 + 6 month contract opportunity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist the Centre Director in aspects of Centre operations.
- Dedication to developing the future of children.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- As Associate Director, you will be work closely with the Partner responsible for all External Audit engagements.
- Grant funding allocations and investigations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.