You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- As Director you will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Oversee the delivery of professional financial management services in areas including business…
- Strong policy development experience required.
- Two (2) permanent flexible full-time positions available.
- $99,364 - $106,298 per annum plus super.
- We are looking for a strategic, highly organised and motivated manager to lead and manage the Early Years Programs in the Department of Education, Darling Downs…
- Provide innovative leadership of analytical services to achieve contractual and statutory objectives, and provide cost-effective, high quality, professional and…
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Manage and allocate tasks to the Levy Unit to ensure effective workflow and output.
- Coordinate and manage the Safety and Health Levy and Petroleum and Gas Fee…
- Provide leadership, advice, management and support to internal staff in relation to the preparation and referral of complaints and related review and/or…
- Your contribution• Identify regional economic development opportunities and develop strategies to resolve obstacles impeding investment and job creation…
- The Executive Council Minutes Officer is responsible for coordination and managing matters requiring consideration and approval by the Governor in Council, that…
- This is your opportunity to:
- Strategically lead the development and implementation of initiatives relating to employment, small business and training, with a…
Be the first to see new Directors Australia jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.