Disability Support Worker jobs in Armadale WA
You refined by:
- We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness.
- Employment type: Casual, Part Time.
Perth Central Business District WA
$15,900 a year
- For over 50 years we have been quietly providing support to older members of our community.
- You are an enthusiastic, reliable worker who enjoys being a team…
- We are seeking passionate, caring, and dedicated disability support workers who are as diverse as our customers to join the Rocky Bay team.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach…
- Experience in the disability sector.
- Joining a local geographic team, you will work collaboratively to deliver a range of psychosocial services that support…
- Ensuring workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability,…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- We are seeking entry-level disability, individual support and aged care support staff who are passionate about working with people and want to make a difference…
- We particularly welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ people, women, mature workers, people with…
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, social activities, medication and other support as required.
- Are produced accurately, on time each month to support management.
- We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.