Disability Support Worker jobs in Armadale WA
You refined by:
Platinum Healthcare Perth
$26 - $49 an hour
- Duties & Responsibilities of Support Workers:
- Experienced support workers are required for hourly based support services on weekdays as well as weekends and for…
- Identitywa works in partnership with individuals and families to build a community where people with disability enjoy a fulfilled life.
- We are seeking passionate, caring, and dedicated disability support workers who are as diverse as our customers to join the Rocky Bay team.
- We currently have vacancies for Family Support Workers to support our people around Perth Metropolitan Area.
- These positions present a fantastic opportunity for…
$18,550 a year
- Experience in the disability sector.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams, you will support children, adults and their families with goal directed,…
- We are currently seeking applications for a Community Support Worker for 25 hours a week.
- Support them through complex life issues.
- What we will offer you:
$27.60 - $28.44 an hour
- Support workers must have knowledge of the National Disability Service Standards and experience in the disability sector.
- The successful candidates will have:
$26 - $34 an hour
- Senses Australia’s Support Workers work alongside our clients to assist them with all aspects of daily living, community access, social inclusion and support.
- Our customer is looking for a mature female Support Worker with experience in Aged Care and high care support to provide quality support to her in her Embleton…
- 3 Months minimum paid full time experience working as a Disability Support Worker.
- Due to the individual support requirements of our clients, we particularly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.