Disability Support Worker jobs in East Lindfield NSW
- Provide support that is client focused, community oriented, and sensitive.
- Provide quality support and services to people with a mental illness, who live in…
- Contributing information for the development of Customer support plans.
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, social…
- Providing person -centred support as well as utilising a recovery-focused approach to support customers to achieve their goals.
- Your main duties will include:
- Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924.
- What's the role about?
- Your champion, mentor, buddy and graduate lead will be there with you every step of the way to support you and prepare you to launch your successful career at…
- You will be required to supervise and support less experienced team members, including disability support workers.
- Are you a people person?
- You’ll support your client groups by using your ability to influence, mentor and offer expertise.
- Ability to form relationships with co-workers and manage…
- If you identify as a person with disability or require information or specific arrangements to participate in the recruitment process, please contact John Varas…
- If you identify as a person with disability or require information or specific arrangements to participate in the recruitment process, please contact Mark Wall…
- The NPS program provides one on one supports as well as group support.
- Support Coordination includes a variety of activities that supports people with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.