Disability Support Worker jobs in Ipswich QLD
You refined by:
- Wesleycare Jindalee are looking for permanent part time Disability Support Workers who can work a minimum of 40 hours per fortnight.
- Provide regular, flexible, non-clinical support to service users, and assist them to review their needs and resources, monitor activities identified in client…
- The Disability Care Worker is responsible for delivering individualised supports to people who have disabilities including those with high and complex support…
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people…
- Disability Care Leader - Home Support NDIS.
- Provide leadership and support to a team of Care Workers who are delivering services to people with a disability and…
- A demonstrated passion and commitment in working with people with disability, their families, carers and advocates to support employment inclusion (stated below…
- This role not only ensures the health and safety of the workers but also provides support in the event of an injury.
- Manage payroll for WorkCover pays.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- On-site training and assessment of Personal Support Workers (PSWs).
- Our Personal Support & Home Care Services team support people across Queensland and recently…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Disability Support Worker jobs in Ipswich QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.