Disability Support Worker jobs in Mortdale NSW
You refined by:
$32 - $56 an hour
- 3+ months paid experience as a disability support worker.
- This role is based around providing care and support to a range of clients with disabilities who live…
$27.64 an hour
- Following individual support plans and behaviour support plans where required.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect…
- Provide support that is client focused, community oriented, and sensitive.
- Provide quality support and services to people with a mental illness, who live in…
- As leaders in disability training, we offer a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications, as well as, specific training to support disability support…
- Its cultural lens aims to link children and young people with a bilingual worker and/or carer and/or community based matched bilingual support worker.
- You will be providing clients with a high level of care, support and community engagement.
- Providing in home support by assisting clients at meal times, with…
- Our priority is to support people living with disabilities to lead an independent and inclusive life.
- Experience in the disability field is an advantage.
$33.12 an hour
- Implement behaviour support plans aimed at supporting individuals who demonstrate challenging behaviours to achieve their goals.
- As a Support Worker you will:
- Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine desire to support our clients to live their lives to the fullest.
- Generous reimbursement for work-related travel.
- Being of service to a family in need of your support.
- For over 40 years Drake Medox has been a leading recruitment provider for hospitals, health organisations…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.