Disability Support Worker jobs in Mortdale NSW
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Royal Rehab aims to be Australia's leading rehabilitation & disability support provider.
- Ability to support and promote the individual needs, skills, abilities…
New Horizons For Health
- Contributing information for the development of Customer support plans.
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, social…
- You will visit clients with disabilities in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort…
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Support Work in the area of disability.
- Providing literacy support for a young man studying for re-entry to the workforce.
- Valid Working With Children Check.
Support Care Australia
$26.50 - $30.00 an hour
- Support Care Australia* is currently seeking experienced disability support workers to provide care and support to vulnerable members of our community.
- This position supports our Fostering Young Lives program including supervising contact, transporting children in care and case work support.
- Being a community support professional is challenging yet rewarding opportunity to actively support the needs of frail, aged and people with disabilities.
- AusCare Home and Community Care Ltd is a NDIS and Home Care Provider who requires support workers in our growing network of Client.
- Northern Beaches Interchange supports local people with disability and their families ensuring they are empowered and supported to participate fully in…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.