Disability Support Worker jobs in Mortdale NSW
New Horizons For Health
North Ryde NSW
- Contributing information for the development of Customer support plans.
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, social…
- Providing person -centred support as well as utilising a recovery-focused approach to support customers to achieve their goals.
- Your main duties will include:
- You will visit clients with disabilities in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Support Work in the area of disability.
- Providing literacy support for a young man studying for re-entry to the workforce.
- Valid Working With Children Check.
- We operate services to support people with disabilities and those whose lives are changed as a result of accidents, unemployment and disadvantage.
- AusCare Home and Community Care Ltd is a NDIS and Home Care Provider who requires support workers.
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.