Disability Support Worker jobs in Mortdale NSW
- As a Support Worker your role will be to assist a diverse range of clients including aged, disability and high needs clients with activities of daily living and…
- Attend to incidental cleaning and housekeeping associated with the individual and group activities, in alignment with the support workers scope of practices.
- Home Care and Disability Services assists frail aged people and those living with a disability to lead fulfilling lives by providing life-enriching supports in…
- Have demonstrated experience implementing client outcomes and individual behaviour support plans;
- It is important to note that this role requires a female…
- We have been doing this for 65 years and are still innovating in disability accommodation and support today.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the…
$25 - $35 an hour
- Certificate III in Disability or individual support / aged care or significant, referreed on job experience.
- A successful candidate will have the following:
Inner West NSW
$28 - $30 an hour
- Jobs include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- We are recruiting to fill a significant and growing team of…
- Access to ongoing support and development/training opportunities.
- Applicants having experience and knowledge in psychosocial disability will be at an advantage.
- Your champion, mentor, buddy and graduate lead will be there with you every step of the way to support you and prepare you to launch your successful career at…
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Facilitating high quality and innovative group work for young people…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.