You refined by:
Disability Support Worker jobs in Redland QLD
- Wesleycare Jindalee are looking for permanent part time Disability Support Workers who can work a minimum of 40 hours per fortnight.
$26.76 - $28.44 an hour
- Certificate III in Disability Support.
- As a Disability Support Worker you can make a difference to the lives of the people we support under the NDIS.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability.
- As a Support Worker, you will actively support the individual needs of people who access Life Without Barriers' disability and aged care services.
- The Disability Care Worker is responsible for delivering individualised supports to people who have disabilities including those with high and complex support…
$23.42 an hour
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support.
- Do you hold a Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support, Home and Community…
- Programs within this division include support services specific to settlement, NDIS participants, and therapeutic supports for culturally and linguistically…
Down Syndrome Queensland
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Support Services Officer - NDIS - November 19.
- Joining a committed team, the NDIS – Support Services Officer , will work within the Support Services Team to…
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of…
$26.75 - $29.19 an hour
- Become an Open Minds Support Worker!
- Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.