Disability Support Worker $60,000 jobs in Mortdale NSW
Five Good Friends
- You will be on the shift alone (husband will be assisting with care and transfers), but joining a team of two other Helpers/support workers.
- At least 1 years of experience in providing support and care for patients with disabilities.
- You will evaluate and implement clinical care plans, assess and…
- Previous experience providing complex disability support services will be an asset but not essential as all training will be provided.
MMT Care Pty Ltd
- 1:1 support and group setting support.
- The support workers undertake a range of daily task support and ‘home-like’ activities within their duties including:
- Experience in providing supports to people with challenging behaviours.
- Appropriate intervention strategies implementation as well as Psychosocial supports…
- Excellent training and support with paid professional development.
- Mixed caseload, variety of patients to treat and support.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Tablet.
Sydney Health & Care Services
- We provide support to individuals with physical/mental disability, young children, young people and older people.
- 12 - 38 hours per week.
Express Nursing Agency
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- 3+ months paid experience as a disability support worker.
- This role is to provide specialist care and support to a client with sight impairment who lives in…
Aequalis Disability Services
- As a support worker you will engage with participants through the following support services:
- Aequalis support workers provide strengths-focussed support, which…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Induction and ongoing development and support.
- Agile Care* is a registered NDIS Provider supporting disabled participants with daily living care services of…
Junaya Family Development Services
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in case management for families with children/young people experiencing a learning difficulty/disability.
- When required, support and liaise with COS workers.
- Demonstrated skills supporting and caring for adults with disability / mental health support needs.
- Provide leadership & coaching to a team of disability support workers.
- Experience in the disability sector.
- These Homes will start operation from April 2020 and…
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, family support workers and program assistants.
- Early childhood and disability role.
- Hours: Full or Part Time -.
- Certificate III in Disability or individual support / aged care or significant, referreed on job experience.
- A successful candidate will have the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.