Disability Worker jobs
You refined by:
New South Wales (undo)
- Afford is a well-established Employer of Choice within the disability sector.
- Experience working with people with varying degress of disability and behaviours.
- Southern Cross is seeking motivated, caring and committed individuals as Aged & Disability Support Workers for the delivery of Support services in the community…
- We are looking for support workers who are as focused on supporting people with disabilities to lead exceptional, joy filled lives as much as we are!
- Personal Support Worker - At Home Support.
- Cert III in Aged/Community Care, Disability or Individual Support (essential).
- In this role you will provide:
- Previous experience working in Aged Care, Community Support and/or Disability Services would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers or registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency …
- Cert III / IV Industry Relevant (Individual Support/ Aged Care/ Disabilities).
- Do you believe in upholding the dignity and individuality of clients, respecting…
$40 an hour
- Previous experience working in similar roles (nannying/babysitting/mothers helper/support worker).
- Previous experience working with children with disabilities.
- Their services cover a wide range of areas including community services, aged care and disability;
- Out of Home Care Caseworker Role –Based in Dubbo - Making a…
- BRC are currently seeking a full time Mental Health Worker in Port Stephens and Muswellbrook!
- Experience in providing support services to clients with complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.