Disability Worker jobs
- We are seeking applications from energetic and passionate Youth Workers with a background in Residential and/or Community Services for multiple casual positions…
- Previous experience as a Disability Care Worker, Home Care Worker, Aged Care Worker or Elder Care Assistant are highly desirable.
- Your day may consist of:
- Review and consistently manage the recruitment and onboarding process for Disability Support Workers, Team Leaders and office staff.
- Experience working in the personal injury space, specifically Workers compensation.
- Key focus include our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous…
$28 - $44 an hour
- All About Caring is a quality provider of Community Aged Care and Disability Services across New South Wales.
- Shifts of varying lengths are available 7 days per…
BRB Social Services
- Experience supporting people with complex needs, related to mental and/or physical disabilities, social or health circumstances.
Reliant Health Care
- Reliant Healthcare *is proudly accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), and services clients with expectations of the highest…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Motivated and passionate about supporting young individuals under the age of 18, with and without disability.
- We are currently seeking experienced Youth Workers…
$34 - $36 an hour
- Motivated and passionate about supporting individuals with disabilities.
- Minimum 12 months' experience caring for people with a disability of all age groups.
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certification.
- Demonstrated commitment to the Disability Service Standards and ability to promote the rights of people with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.