Disability Worker jobs
You refined by:
- Afford is a well-established Employer of Choice within the disability sector.
- Experience working with people with varying degress of disability and behaviours.
- Southern Cross is seeking motivated, caring and committed individuals as Aged & Disability Support Workers for the delivery of Support services in the community…
- CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles,…
- The team includes Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and a social worker.
- Alongside the Student Wellbeing Team the Social Worker will:
- Must not be listed on the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme.
- Psychosocial Recovery Community Support Worker.
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
- Eligible to obtain a Current Police Check, Working With Children check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check.
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged, Disability, Individual Support or equivalent.
- Experience in providing personal care and domestic services to people with a…
- Ability to obtain clear police check, working with children check and disability workers exclusion scheme check.
- Friendly and supportive team culture.
- We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, all members of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
- Applicants must also be willing to have their name checked against the Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme List.
- High cleaning (fans, exhausts, vents).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.